Vittoria Colizza joined Tokyo Tech University (Tokyo, Japan) as Visiting Professor.
2 students and 2 post-docs joined our lab
Chiara Sabbatini, after getting her MSc between Polytechnic of Turin and Sorbonne Université, enrolls the PhD School of Public Health to work on COVID-19 epidemic outbreak in Senegal. Elisabetta Colosi has just started her PhD program in Public Health after joining the lab in mid August. In the next three years, she will study the COVID-19 spread in school settings. Jonggul Lee, a former postdoctoral scholar at the National Institute for Mathematical Sciences in South Korea, joined EPIcx lab in September 2020 to work on mobility and COVID-19 spread. Giulia Bassignana is starting her first postdoctoral project at EPIcx lab after completing her PhD at the Paris Brain Institute.
- ANR EVALCOVID-19 “Mathematical and computational modeling integrating real-time mobile phone data to evaluate interventions against COVID-19 pandemic in France” in collaboration with Orange S.A.
- COVID-19-WA “Expected impact of social-distancing measures in West Africa”, Sorbonne Université, Faculté de Médecine.
- H2020 RECOVER “Rapid European COVID-19 Emergency Response research”.
- H2020 MOOD “MOnitoring Outbreak events for Disease surveillance in a data science context”.
- Eugenio Valdano is the recipient of a MOPGA (Make Our Planet Great Again) Grant of the French Government, with a project titled “To predict the impact of climate changes on arboviral diseases in Senegal ”.